The Quintum AFG-400 has 4 FXS ports and can work with H.323 and SIP protocol.
It has all the necessary functions to provide an excellent Voice over IP and FAX over IP Solution with advanced call services.
The Quintum AFG-400 is a perfect complement with our HiperPBX IP PBXs integrating analog phones, fax machines and analog trunks with other legacy PBX Systems.
It fulfils with the necessary requirements for the small office and home office.
Features and functionalities
- Supports SIP and H.323 protocol
- Protocols: SIP (RFC3261) , H323V4
- Codecs: G.711A/U, G.729, G.723
- FAX Support: T.38
- Hardware echo cancellation
- SIP info , DTMF Relay and RFC2833 dtmf relay support
- Voice Active Detection - VAD and CNG
- Advanced Jitter control
- Caller ID support
- Intelligent Routing
- Flexible Dial Map
- Hot line support
- Inband and outband dtmf relay
- Multiple numbers/lines/accounts
- PPPoE, DHCP (Client), SNTP
- NATAccess(TM) - NAT/Firewall
- LAN Interface: FastEthernet (10/100 Base-T)
- Auto-Provision or using the software Quintum Tenor Configuration Manager (GUI).
- firmware upgrade using GUI and ftp
- Command Line Configuration through serial console and Telnet.
- Debug Log